Checkpoint Charlie

olyclimber

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all with you about the "doom to repeat" part. And what happened to the Japanese was inexcusable, but you cant seriously compare it to the Holocaust? I'm not defending what we as a nation did to our own Japanese citizens, but we sure as hell didn't murder 6 million of them.

You take too much from the images I posted. You are on track with the Japanese internment, but you equate the images of Krystallnacht and the Dachau gate with the Holocaust, while I was trying to draw an inference similar to the Japanese internment. That is, racial profiling leading to imprisonment on the basis of race, color, creed, and/or national origin.

As mkporwit said on Page 1: "It's a slippery slope, and someone's very keen to keep greasing it."

Ahhh, my bad.

It wasn't that long ago they caught some terrorists coming in who were planning on blowing up a major landmark like the Space Needle or alternatively the LA Airport. I realize that many folks can have a hard time keeping some of this inside their heads due to lack of space, but lets try a little harder next time OK? Anyone else besides me reading the recent Algerian news?

Schlizie20the20Pinhead20as20movie20.jpg

Reference link.

Because things have been taken care of by brave men and women who often do not sleep nights so that our liberty can be defended, some of you have no thought of any other thing ever occurring except for you continuing to live an existence like a rich mans cat. Yet if you were to think of it, the disasters that others could bring on to us could far outweigh what you could conceive in our worst nightmares.

It wasn't that long ago they caught some terrorists coming in who were planning on blowing up a major landmark like the Space Needle or alternatively the LA Airport. I realize that many folks can have a hard time keeping some of this inside their heads due to lack of space, but lets try a little harder next time OK? Anyone else besides me reading the recent Algerian news?

Bill, I believe that fellow was caught at a border crossing in Port Angeles, not at one of these roving, "defense-in-depth" checkpoints...

Bill, I believe that fellow was caught at a border crossing in Port Angeles, not at one of these roving, "defense-in-depth" checkpoints...

and it wasn't a random stop and subsequent arrest, but he was caught by traditional law enforcement with coordination between Canada and the US.

AND this story is 8 years old now...

They caught Zippy the Pinhead?

Zippy and the whole Pinhead family have apparently been posting political and unhappy anti-American things in spray for some time now under other avatars as it turns out. So "caught" is an interesting word. How about "Caught posting".

The land bridge is bunk. But wouldn't traverse of said bridge render those who traverse it "immigrants'?

Everyone born here is a Native American.

LOL!!!!

Go spend time on the Blackfeet reservation whitey.

Or RockyBoy.

Let em know that you're a Native American.

Post a TR.

checkpoint nets honor student:

http://www.forksforum.com/Article/articleDetail.exm/Index/article/2008-08-27_RECENT_FORKS_HIGH_HONOR_GRADUATE_HELD_AS_ILLEGAL_ALIEN/

The recent Forks High graduate had plans to join the Armed Forces.

bastard was going to fill a seat that could have been occupied by a real American freedom fighter! or not...

The land bridge is bunk. But wouldn't traverse of said bridge render those who traverse it "immigrants'?

Everyone born here is a Native American.

LOL!!!!

Go spend time on the Blackfeet reservation whitey.

Or RockyBoy.

Let em know that you're a Native American.

Post a TR.

I'm just as native as they are.

As for "whitey", I'm disappointed to hear you speak like a racist. :noway:

Uh huh. :rolleyes:

Where is that emoticon with the indian throwing a tomohawk?

You're a whitey and I'm a whitey.

And if you go talk to them, they'll point out the apples.

Red on the outside, white in the middle.

A little racial pride isn't such a bad thing after a hundred years of repression.

The Germanic tribes swept across Russia, and Europe. From there we educated everyone and gave them weapons. Then we almost conquered Rome. Soon after that we took America and claimed it for various governments based on traditional Germanic warfare priciples.

Yes.

I am a proud warrior of germanic descent.

My people conquered the Native Americans.

I am not one.

Don't even fart.

We will find you and force it back in.

Because we can.

I wouldn't know anything about that. As a Celt, the only thing we ever conquered was some spongy ground nobody else wanted, a few of our neighbor's wives, and the wobbly path between the pub and our thatch hovels.

As a Celt, you are one of us.

Europe was pastoral 5K years ago. Archeology finds farms, and tool. very few weapons. No fortifications.

Then everything changed and fortifications started popping up all over. The original Celts were farmers and hunters but not warriors. Once WE moved in and conquered them, WE adopted many of their Celtic ways but retained the thirst for combat.

"Celts" are mutts.

And I are one.