Democratic National Convention

kevbone

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that everyone needs to work.....but what does that have to do with healthcare? That is the problem.....you are tying in working with healthcare. They should be separate.

So, you would like other people to work for free so that you can exercise your "right", but you don't have to work? That's fucked up. How is healthcare (that is, medical services which carry a cost) a "right"? Who gives up the "right" to the labor and education of healthcare providers without payment?

Living is a right. You would think so if you were the one on the death bed with no money.

Living is not a right, but rather a lease given to us by Nature.

Believing in life, one must also believe in death, as there are always two sides to every coin in nature. However, your right to life does not eclipse someone else's rights. A right to life is different from a right to free healthcare to sustain said life. Likewise, just because you have a right to life does not mean that you are exempt from inevitable death.

And, no, when I am "on my deathbed" I will be most happy to go. I have no concern about that.

And, no, when I am "on my deathbed" I will be most happy to go. I have no concern about that.

This is the biggest bullshit ever posted here.....LOL.....

I hope to live long and pass in my sleep,in my own bed,fuck that

deathbed crap!!!!

This is the biggest bullshit ever posted here.....LOL.....

Don't project your own personal fear of mortality onto others. It's unseemly.

no shit. I have known people who have done just what you say - accepted their mortality and went with dignity, at home.