PayPal Hacked

Couloir

Get an e-mail yesterday that says the Nikon camera I ordered shipped and will arrive on schedule. Problem is, I didn't order a fucking camera! And certainly not one that cost $3000!! Turns out someone hacked my wife's PayPal and somehow used her name but put in an address in Renton for delivery. I think I averted the crisis, so I won't incur the charge thanks to PayPal being cool. But if anyone lives in Renton and would like to pay this asshole a visit, Belgian style, here's the address:

2824 BENSON RD S, #A

RENTON, WA 98055

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get an e-mail yesterday that says the Nikon camera I ordered shipped and will arrive on schedule. Problem is, I didn't order a fucking camera! And certainly not one that cost $3000!! Turns out someone hacked my wife's PayPal and somehow used her name but put in an address in Renton for delivery. I think I averted the crisis, so I won't incur the charge thanks to PayPal being cool. But if anyone lives in Renton and would like to pay this asshole a visit, Belgian style, here's the address:

2824 BENSON RD S, #A

RENTON, WA 98055

fyi that is probably an empty house.

2824 BENSON RD S, #A

RENTON, WA 98055

That's actually another McCain home. Seems Cindy is a bit of a cyber-clepto... ;)

Sweet. I'm dealing with a couple of CPUs that Amazon sent my good buddy in Novi Sad, Srbija. I have the bastards info and am researching revenge methods right now.

Good point about it being empty, didn't think about that. I'm not really a revengeful guy, especially since I didn't lose anything, but it would be nice to get something from him.

I could change my avatar, but Sobo might not like it!

Once Sobo gets a beer or two in him, he won't care.

Me, I vote for one of the more profile-y asses, with just a teaser of crack.

It's about that time for him right now, isn't it?

Been on a climbing road trip. Just got back really early this morning. But hey Couloir, sorry about the PP hack, but I gotta say, I really like the current pic (the one of her tight butt with a lot of back showing - don't know what it got changed from since the black panties with the heart on the butt - what was the S+M one I missed that SS alluded to above?)

And SS, I vehemently resent your assertion that a few paltry beers makes it easier for me to accept a change in Couloir's avatar pics. When it comoes to Couloir's avatars, I'm quite discriminating in that respect, you know.

2824 BENSON RD S, #A

RENTON, WA 98055

SORRY. NEEDED CAMERA FOR RENTON GRANITE GUIDE. YOUR SACRIFICE APPRECIATED!

2824 BENSON RD S, #A

RENTON, WA 98055

SORRY. NEEDED CAMERA FOR RENTON GRANITE GUIDE. YOUR SACRIFICE APPRECIATED!

:fahq: :fahq: :lmao: