Ozone Guidebook Release Party

crimper

thank you everyone for all of this support! several of us have spent years worth of energy making the zone what it is today and now with this new guide book everyone can enjoy climbing in the columbia river gorge (albeit not as much as beacon but beacon does close). :) you all are wonderful people for helping my family through this very difficult time. i hope to see you all at the release party; however, don't expect much conversation or a handshake from me since my voice and hands don't work so well anymore.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin you the man! If there is anyone deserving a benefit it's Kevin Rauch. Please everyone do your best to show up & donate for the cause, & thanks to all the people behind the scenes to make this event happen, you know who you are. Lot's of hard work is paying off.

thank you everyone for all of this support! several of us have spent years worth of energy making the zone what it is today and now with this new guide book everyone can enjoy climbing in the columbia river gorge (albeit not as much as beacon but beacon does close). :) you all are wonderful people for helping my family through this very difficult time. i hope to see you all at the release party; however, don't expect much conversation or a handshake from me since my voice and hands don't work so well anymore.

:tup: Well said Kevin.