Ozone Guidebook Release Party

crimper

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevinson taught me everything I know, including how to climb.

Well, that's OK whippler, you can still relearn it the right way later...

:lmao:

Actually, it shocks me that Kevin can remember every nuance and detail of a climb a long time after hes done it, it's a very remarkable thing he does...definitely the dude should be called "Master Beta" or "Betamaster" or"Beta Max" or something like that, cause he's got a steel trap mind for route memory. Unlike moi, who was sending Bryan up for a second ascent and and forgot the rack, fortunately he ignored me and took the critical #3 after I said I couldn't remember if he needed it:-)

Like after I'd led it several times. Ouch. Kevin is the reverse of that. It is truly amazing.

Don't forget this is happening in less than 24 hours! Should be a lot of fun and you know you want a copy of that guidebook. I'm flying solo this week so I'll be the one with three kids in tow! Please say hi. I'd love to put more cc.com avatars to faces and I also really need to have an adult conversation :)

We'll see you all there TOMMORROW! I'd like to meet you Sossity, I've heard great things about this book from those who did early previews. Hopefully Tim Olsen shows as well and says hi, I had posted a thank you online for his assistance to you folks, but I'd like to do it in person.

KWAG_GN_2008_YTT_kjbedford.jpg

Yesterday was the day old friend Charles Reeves died from Pancreatic cancer before his time.

Today is a gift, which is why they call it the Present. (From Jim Anglin)

Tommorrow is the day the tribe meets to celebrate Kevin Rauch.

C'yall there! Be on your best behavior:-)

Tonight it is.....cant wait to see everyone. Drinks are on Bill Coe....

Ha ha! If I'm not right there pouring the beer - it's cause I'm chasing down Graham from Cilogears Big Wally donation that was going to get some engineering preview and demoing but got high centered on a bar stool in a basement I think :) , but I'll be there for sure.

P1030012.jpg

Things are going great, I was out in that spot in the woods solo last night and found the ice axe I've been tearing my basement up for 3 weeks looking for. I thought it was trash and walked over to pick it up.

Woot!

Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present.

LL is 1945 NW Quimby Street, 7pm, bring lots of cash or checks.