Ozone Guidebook Release Party

crimper

Maybe you've been to Ozone, maybe you've only heard of Ozone, but the "secret" is out, and finally an official guidebook with color photos, topo maps, route descriptions and gear beta is being made available.

On October 1 at the Lucky Lab in NW Portland a limited edition printing of 500 guidebooks will be sold. If you need incentive to attend, consider that this will be the first and last printing of this guidebook. This event will also include a silent auction. All proceeds will benefit one of the central figures in Ozone's development.

For all the details on the above, go to this website:

www.ozoneguide.blogspot.com

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the main purpose of this event is to raise money for local climber kevin rauch and his family; the bonus is you get a nice 50+ page color guidebook to ozone.

there will also be a silent auction; slideshow; music and good people to be around.

so come on out for a great night and worthy cause.

Really looking forward to this. Some people have been working really hard over the past few months to make this happen, and now it's going to! The book is going to be sweet, the silent auction will be full of all kinds of cool stuff, from climbing gear to yoga lessons, and it's all for a great cause. Please pass the word and come on out to support Rauch and his family . . .

i met kevin when arent got married. i remember attending a party the night before arguing weather or not the crux on jills was 5.9 or 5.10. kevin made everyone realize how silly it was, cool guy. send me one of those books, post cards, fliers. this is a good cause for a NW climber. i'm gonna try to make it, i hope work slows down around the first.