Interesting anti-McCain discourse from fellow POW

billcoe

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems he blames McCain for the fact that he is not as recognised as he is; despite his having spent 2 more years in a POW camp. His declaration that there is "a system of hierarchy for POW's" based on duration is contrary to the military's code of conduct in POW situations.

Just because someone else was incarcerated and refused to be released doesn't mean it wasn't a big deal. I think this guy is just exploiting his position in history to make a name for himself.

Can't blame John forthe media covering his story. You also can't blame him for using the good press either.

I don't think he blames McCain. He points out that everything that McCain endured in Vietnam by no means makes him a standout among the POWs. He doesn't go about it in the best way -- pointing out that he did more time, got more medals, etc. makes him come across as childish, but it doesn't detract from the fundamental validity of his statement -- being a former POW is not a necessary (or even desired?) qualification for being president.

To get further left that B-HO? Yeah, that or making a smoothie from the ground up bones of V.I. Lenin.

Gregoire already stole the bones.

I heard McCain is further right than his mentor Attila the Hun

Good luck. He is mummified and under 1 inch glass just off red square. I saw his corpse and laughed (silently of course). It was rather comical to see that murderor bathed in red light well after the red light had left his country.

Guess I didn't figure it would be back so soon. Guess joke's on me.

Good luck. He is mummified and under 1 inch glass just off red square. I saw his corpse and laughed (silently of course). It was rather comical to see that murderor bathed in red light well after the red light had left his country.

Got any photos?

To get further left that B-HO? Yeah, that or making a smoothie from the ground up bones of V.I. Lenin.

laughing silently....oh, how brave. that was the time to show your balls bitch.

btw there is only half of the syphilitic asshole left, the lower half was lost, when they moved him during WWII.

laughing silently....oh, how brave. that was the time to show your balls bitch.

btw there is only half of the syphilitic asshole left, the lower half was lost, when they moved him during WWII.

Don't worry GGK, I wiped my American sweaty balls allover his nice plexiglass tomb. I wanted to drop a deuce on him, but the soldatij were comming.