all you anti-immigration fuckstix...

RuMR

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This country can always benefit from motivated folks trying to better their lives...

Total agreement. I take issue in that there are honest immigrants who have filled out the paperwork and are patiently waiting...and waiting...and waiting for legal entry. Yet they are getting shit on and walked over and elbowed out of the way by those who would break the law, elbow their way past on of those waiting legally and jump the fence.

It's wrong. Big time.

Mind you, I'd be jumping the fence if it was me on the other side, but that still doesn't make it right. We're all immigrants one way or another anyway.

gotta disagree...

my guess is that there are a fair number of "disadvantaged" folks who don't have the resources to do it legally, yet have the fortitude and wherewithall to get it done anyway...

pull the fuckin' silverspoon out of your piehole...

Total agreement. I take issue in that there are honest immigrants who have filled out the paperwork and are patiently waiting...and waiting...and waiting for legal entry. Yet they are getting shit on and walked over and elbowed out of the way by those who would break the law, elbow their way past on of those waiting legally and jump the fence.

That makes absolutely no sense. unskilled immigrants from mexico have exactly ZERO TO DO WITH H1-B VISAS

gotta disagree...

my guess is that there are a fair number of "disadvantaged" folks who don't have the resources to do it legally, yet have the fortitude and wherewithall to get it done anyway...

So, breaking the law is okay, just because they want to? Please.

gotta disagree...

Breaking the law, committing crime, having 10 kids despite being too poor to afford housing, clogging up emergency rooms and stressing out resources on an already shitty health care system.

Geez, how can that not be good for the country?

Especially when every so often, one of their anchor kids grows up to become a sports star we can all admire!

"This proves that whatever you want to do as an American, you can do it," Cejudo said.

I hate this fucking bullshit patriotic line. Total crap. Not everyone can be an astronaut. Not everyone can be president. Not everyone can do what they want to do.

You notice the only people who say shit like that are the lucky few who actually get to do what they want to do?

"This proves that whatever you want to do as an American, you can do it," Cejudo said.

I hate this fucking bullshit patriotic line. Total crap. Not everyone can be an astronaut. Not everyone can be president. Not everyone can do what they want to do.

You notice the only people who say shit like that are the lucky few who actually get to do what they want to do?

You are my inspiration for living rob.

I want a couch just like yours.

gotta disagree...

i have no problem with breaking stupid ass laws...do you? Personally, it'd be funnier than hell to watch you turn over your sacred firearms if they became illegal...you'd be all :cry: like a little bitch...

You are my inspiration for living rob.

I want a couch just like yours.

Yes, no one in this country can get ahead or better themselves so why even try, goals, hard work and dreams are for losers eh Rob? All one really needs is a couch like Bug says, and a wide screen tv with cable. Live your life: then die: thats all there is.

i think rob left out a crucial piece of the equation...

You can do anything you want to the limit (however low that may be) of your own abilities...

Sorry Rob, you're always gonna be a tool...but hey, that's all you're capable of!!! :tup: