Spontaneous Combustion

marc_leclerc

I hate spontaneous combustion ... don't we have enough to worry about? I mean, I have to go to school and do homework and plan climbing trips and it really sucks to have to worry about randomly bursting into flames at any given moment. I also have to worry about exploding into a massive ball of burning flesh when Im climbing, this really sucks when I'm on the sharp end and am trying to concentrate. I think maybe Im paranoid but I just had to let you guys know how I feel about spontaneous combustion.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nothing to worry about. POOF it's over. In China, they believe that on occasion, evil spirits will try to pull your penis back inside of you. There isn't much to do about this terrifying issue, on occasion you just lose your penis it's been reported. This has led to cases where relatives, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews have had to help prevent this by taking turns pulling on the penis to keep it on the outside of a person .....for days!

In China, they believe that on occasion, evil spirits will try to pull your penis back inside of you. There isn't much to do about this terrifying issue, on occasion you just lose your penis it's been reported.

These evil spirits are most abundant in cold water...I can vouch for this.