Dino's such an ass

LUCKY

I just got phone solicited by Dino Rossi and I am on the do not call list… :anger:. WTF he is such an ass :ass:, with all his money (way too much to spend) coming from the BIAW (big business) not the work’n class, don’t let this :ass: buy his way into to the governorship be informed

LUCKY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got phone solicited by Dino Rossi and I am on the do not call list… :anger:. WTF he is such an ass :ass:, with all his money (way too much to spend) coming from the BIAW (big business) not the work’n class, don’t let this :ass: buy his way into to the governorship be informed

LUCKY

Wow, that's some brilliance there. Sounds like you need to take some of your own advice.

Well, what DD says is true. You need to hear some of this from outside of the spray forum. Hillary called my house (recorded message) a few months ago, and I got a Barak Obama letter today. I learned from Barak that if I will just send him some money, then everything will turn out just fine with ...well...everything. Furthermore, I got some Lyndon Larouch literature today as well that claims that the billionaire "Golem" George Soros is financing Obama, and that he was not only a Nazi sympathizer, but helped steal the Jews worldly possessions by posing as a Christian despite he being Jewish.

This is just today I got all this. Still trying to put it together, but it looks like I can cut out the middleman and send my check for $100 directly to Soros himself in order to effect change.

Wonder what kind of change thats going to be? Ya got to stay open to all this stuff Lucky, or next thing ya know, some housewife is on your porch looking for her tennis shoes and asking for $10 so she can run for governator.

Ya got to stay open to all this stuff Lucky, or next thing ya know, some housewife is on your porch looking for her tennis shoes and asking for $10 so she can run for governator.

Sounds like you don’t like women in politics …think about it, who manages the money in most households

My manly hood/ego has no problem with a women governor

Sounds like you don’t like women in politics …think about it, who manages the money in most households

My manly hood/ego has no problem with a women governor

Uhhh, Hello?!! WAKE UP Hello?!!KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK , I thought it was an obvious, witty and oblique reference to Patty Murphy's person to person, door to door, tennis shoe groundswell campaign ...clearly a wasted reference at that...sigh.... I'll try the front door next time as no one appears to be home at the side door.

Sigh.....like pearls before swine.... :lmao:

Dino is a REAL-ESTATE AGENT. Say no more.

Specifically, a COMMERCIAL real estate agent, and a former WA State Senator (1996-2003). And as Chair of the Senate Ways and Means Committee, he built a bipartisan coalition to balance the the largest budget deficit in state history in 2003. Say no more. :rolleyes:

Just thought you might want to include that in your astute observation above.

Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones.

They're the modern stone age family.

From the town of Bedrock,

They're a page right out of history.

Let's ride with the family down the street.

Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.

When you're with the Flintstones

you'll have a yabba dabba doo time.

A dabba doo time.

You'll have a gay old time.

Hey, who said this in 2004 "I will leave my fate up to the voters of this state. My opponent will put her faith in lawyers. Imagine that." Smug grin

It was the candidate party puppet that ended getting a battery of lawyers to fight what was allowable under state law!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Gregoire fan, but Dino Rossi is a bigger asshole than most people know.

Edited by Doug