Spray armor

Dave_Schuldt

This armor is for the thin skinned people on this board. This sfuff is way strong, all insults, lies, slander, gosip and other trash talk bounce off. the optioal force field sends all the trash talk back to the source with double the force. So spewers of negitive spray beware, your shit could come back and hurt you. $1,000 per suit plus $10,000 for shipping. BUY NOW BEFORE I DOUBLE THE PRICE AND TRIPPLE THE SHIPPING!!!!

FIRE AWAY!!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not so sure this is a profitable idea there Dave.... I firmly believe that SPRAYING is an art form that can be taught.

I think instead of selling armor we should start a spraying self help program with books and seminars... that would make us rich [big Grin]

What if both people are wearing the optional force field (assuming this option has been manufactured more than once). The first time it bounces back at twice the force. Then twice that, and so on. Pretty soon it reaches the speed of light. Then what happens. The speed of light is supposed to be a constant (or is it?) Well if it doesn't bounce back at twice the speed of light then I think you sir are guilty of fraudulent advertising. On the other hand if it becomes faster than the speed of light you may be able to go on the lecture circuit, do a bunch of hand waving mathematics and eat croissants and orange juice for breakfast every day.