adams south route/mt st helens

Khartoum Wood

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be down for that. I work the 29th but have sat/sun/mon off. I live in Lacey. If you can find a partner from up north for the driving I could meet you guys at the trail head. Did Rainier a couple weekends ago for the second time. Always wanted to do Adams. maybe we can figure it out, otherwise happy trails.

Hi HikerGirl98 and zef933, We have some plans to climb Adams... you are both very welcome to meet up and come along.

Our plan is to drive down on FR night, leaving Kurt's (in Bellingham) at about 5pm or so. That will put us arriving at the trailhead (Cold Creek CG) at 11pm or so. We will bivy at the trailhead somewhere and headout around 4am, making the whole push in one day. Should be very do-able and hopefully we'll arrive back at the trailhead in the mid-afternoon.

All of this is contingent on the weather report... looks iffy as of now.

Kirk

425-346-0897

welli was hoping to get this wkend off( iam a bartender) but unfortunately cant. but love that people are just spontaneously going out and doing it. i will for sure hook up with you all for a climb sometime soon! i should have a more flexible wkend schedule after the middle of sept. anyone planning anything after that date??