Drool....we're not in Renton anymore, Toto.

Thinker

seen while working near Milford, Utah this week. Anyone familiar with it? I haven't had a chance to check RockNRoad yet.

P8120009.jpg

P8120007.jpg

DSCN6768.jpg

A little more research turned up this: http://www.climbingsource.com/LocalBeta/Utah/mineralmtn.html

and this: http://www.utahoutdooractivities.com/rockcorralrecreationarea.html

mmmm.....I'm thinking it's worth a trip back there...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bill,

yah, I got all of that, but if you look through pc's posts, especially those in the Mt. Adams threads, you will see that he's either really excited about it, or just can't spell/carry a sentence structure worth a shit. I find myself having to "decode" just about everything he writes.

By way of an example, here's a post of pc's from about an hour ago, taken from the "Best of TRs on CC.Com" thread:

I HAVE ONLY READ A 100 OR, SO TR'S! I'M NEW TO CC.COM,BUT HAVE READ ALOT - MAG'S-BOOK'S AND HAVE FOUND SOME PERTTY DAMM GOOD

STORY TELLERS,AND GREAT EDTIDING IN THE TR'S,AT 50 I'VE DONE THAT,BEEN THERE,AND GOT THE TEE-SHRIT. BUT I'M ALWAYS LOOKING OVER THE NEXT RIDGE. JUST FINISHED ADDICTED TO DANGER BY WICKWIRE,BEEN READING IT OFF AND ON FOR DAMM NEAR 4 YEAR.

HE'S BAD TO THE BONE!!!! NORM

I think my drinking's got nuthin' to do with it. I'm jus' sayin'... :whistle: