Puffy Down coat nd Plastic Boots FS

Lambone

I have a Feathered Friends Frontpoint Coat, with 3 or 5 oz (???) of overfill and a hood that I am considering selling. It's a size Medium, Blue, and in very good condition. It's just a bit too much for around here...but perfect for expeditions to Alaska or Nepal. It has the PFTE laminate and 800 fill down, retails for $420, I'd sell it for $300.

I also have a pair of Lowa Civetta Extreme (the red ones) plastic boots that I'm willing to part with, I never use them around here. They are size 9-1/2, and have the GTX liner. Great boots, only superficial wear on the shells. Retails for $390, I'd sell em for $250.

Lemme know if your interested.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Goddess, didn't make it to rope-up. You'd have known. I would have been howling at the moon and shooting bourbon. Unfortunately, I had to work and got some climbing in on Sunday (clipping bolts - don't tell anyone). Hope to meet you all soon! How about a backcountry winter rope-up invovling skiing and ice climbing? Any good spots up that way?

quote:

Originally posted by ryland moore:

Hint, hint, hint........

I bet if you throw in a 3ft. log of horsecock those boots will be sold in a flash!
[HORSECOCK]

Yeah I'm just trying to capatalize on the fact that my For Sale message is turning into a discussion on this years winter rope-up...

Talk about alot of free publicity!

Lilloet sucks, ice climbing is not aid climbing, and leashless is for homophobes... [big Grin] What kinda beer should we have? [Cool] Let the ball roll [laf]

No, I bought it full retail. I got them both while working 12hrs a day managing a dry cleaner while trying to save money for Nepal. I had no access to pro-deals at that time. Plus I had some extra $ to burn on gear after painting the KING TV tower in Queen Anne...

Still, the shit is like new at pro-deal prices for those who ain't hooked up on the bro-deal system.

[ 10-22-2002, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by ryland moore:

[As for the quality of Bone's gear.......it's the shiznit!
[rockband]

ya it's all brand new 'cause I don't really climb, I just talk about climbing on the inernet, almost as fun and much safer! [big Grin]

[ 10-22-2002, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

boner, i'm gonna climb your new 10b tomorrow. marital problems already, eh?
[Wink]

test it out for me, I think it's a bit soft...lemme know if I should stiffen it up a bit
[Wink][laf]
yeah; RIGHT. - i have just one word for you: R-E-A-C-H-Y. - if only my arms were an inch longer apiece! -

• 2 months later...