Canada Olympic Medal Count

Fairweather

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until they do, here you go Johhny:

100M Free - 1:52.72- He even won his heat. Yeah for the record, I can beat that while swimming in BDU's and LCE and carrying an M-16.

yeah, but can you free solo Orbit off the couch with a watermelon tied to your ass???

Depends on the watermelon.

Douches are cleansing and refreshing, correct?

Methinks you believe the commercials too much. It has been shown that regular douching actually upsets the delicate pH balance of a woman's vagina and contributes to yeast infections and promotes the development of other noxious odors.

For me, I like it the way she smells and tastes au naturel.

Until they do, here you go Johhny:

100M Free - 1:52.72- He even won his heat. Yeah for the record, I can beat that while swimming in BDU's and LCE and carrying an M-16.

Who did this? I googled 100 m freestyle times and got a results ranging from 47 to 53 seconds. 53.12 won for the women. You sure that 1 in front isn't a typo?

Thanks mkporwit

Never heard of Eric the Eel. Seems he only won his heat, in 2000, because all other competitors disqualified themselves with false starts.

I wont argue that lots of athletes from obscure countries qualify due to lack of local competition.