Georgia

akhalteke

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polish Guy, you are kinda contradicting yourself a little. You want a hardliner against Russia, yet you are pissed that Bush was not diplomatic enough with Russia. This makes very little sense.

I would love for you to call me a 'pussy with no character that shrivels up' when the fighting comes. I need a good laugh small man.

Polish Guy, you are kinda contradicting yourself a little. You want a hardliner against Russia, yet you are pissed that Bush was not diplomatic enough with Russia. This makes very little sense.

I would love for you to call me a 'pussy with no character that shrivels up' when the fighting comes. I need a good laugh small man.

One could say he was so tough, when it came down to it, that he fled his homeland.

whatever salty breath

what don't you take a trip back to Varshava and enlist in the Polish army to defend the motherland? You're a real tough guy, after all. The Russians will be shaking in their boots when they see your 110 lb form - waving an M16 in one arm and an ice tool in the other! :lmao:

Does the Polish military accept openly gay trans genders like GGK? Oh well; maybe he could be a "comfort boy" for Russian troops after they set up camp in Warsaw.

WestTexaspolitik-

Mr. Bush said famously that he had looked into the eyes of Mr. Putin and “got a sense of his soul.”

At the Pentagon, Mr. Gates was asked whether he trusted Mr. Putin anymore?

Realpolitik-“I have never believed that one should make national security policy on the basis of trust. I think you make national security policy based on interests and on realities."

And there you have it my friend. How'd that go again? No fucking shit.

Sakashvvili said:

"The deadline was 12 noon yesterday," he said when asked about the maximum amount of time Russia could take to withdraw its troops. Russia had promised that the pullback would start Monday.

He said that Medvedev "can see very clearly the consequences" of failing to pull out the Russian troops, without specifying further.

Oh shit.

Edited by akhalteke