Georgia

akhalteke

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we just fast-tracked putting missile systems on Polish soil after the Georgia conflict. Great. This should be entertaining for a few decades. With Russia talking about using Cuba and Venezuela again as forward-operating bases, we could be in for some times. Should be interesting.

Wow. The US just really fucked Georgia. We got em into this mess, now we are getting them deeper too.

Kind of like the Shiites we told to rise up in southern Iraq and then let Saddam mow them down?

Or during the 1950's when US funded Radio Liberty encouraged Eastern Europe to rebel and then the US did nothing when the Soviets invaded. I'm seeing a pattern here, one not so much confined to one administration, more about the nature of international politics and how the pawns are expendable.

Speaking of pawns I think this guy might be looking for a nice house somewhere not in Pakistan:

2008-08-10t083330z_01_nootr_rtridsp_2_international-pakistan-politics-dc.jpg

Question: Why does America care if Russia invades Georgia? Why does America think we are the worlds police?

Because helping to goad Russia into becoming a new world bogeyman ensures lots of new defense contracts for installing missile batteries all over eastern Europe.

So....its all about the money?

Question: Why does America care if Russia invades Georgia? Why does America think we are the worlds police?

Because helping to goad Russia into becoming a new world bogeyman ensures lots of new defense contracts for installing missile batteries all over eastern Europe.

So....its all about the money?

Were you just born yesterday?

On the contrary, I find the human political antics most amusing.

Maybe I wanted to use the word there? Ever thought of that?

With you, I guess anything is possible.

Kinda like you two 8D

Yeah well I ain't the one wearing the tight black leather Village People suit with the plunging neck line exposing my hairy chest. Zodomite. :wave:

The Russians, he said, "want to kill the idea of freedom, and by proxy they imagine they fight a war with the United States."

art.new.glenn.bcck.cnn.jpg

my wettest dreams are coming true!

Glenn Beck has the world view and simplicity of an 11 year old, but with all the patronizing condescension of the 11 year old's parents. Kind of like our current administration.