Erden Eruc - gathering at EBFoote Winery

erden

rowingSFBay.jpg

Sorry - I should have posted this one earlier.

We will hold a fundraising gathering at the EBFoote Winery in Burien this Sunday, between 5-7pm. We will look forward to the attendance of friends who have been involved/following the Around-n-Over projects. I will do a presentation there as well...

RSVP is best.

Please click here for invitation and directions....

Cheers.

Erden.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all...

I had been under the impression that the space we had available at the Winery was for 100 guests. It turns out we can accommodate up to 140 guests. Since alcohol will be served in the establishment, unfortunately children will not be allowed.

As per the invitation above, Ali will be consolidating the RSVP's on Saturday, and may be able to intercept your RSVP through Saturday. Looking at the numbers and the extra space available, I think we may still have room if you came down deciding to do so at the last moment...

Hope to see friends at the event.

Erden.

Thanks, guys. The turn out was quite nice and it was wonderful to see friends old and new.

Yes, the trip was a bit nutty. As crazy as it seems now, while I was out there on the Pacific, it became the life as I knew it and it was my "normal" existence. It is amazing how much the human mind and the frail human body can endure.

Be well.

Erden.