Blue Angels

Toast

I don't really see the connection between the Blue Angel's and US foreign policy...

The Blue Angel's are more of a picture of the past than the present. They are practically antiques.

Antiques? Huh? The Blue Angels are F/A 18 strike fighters. This model of fighter is in active service and sees combat today.

though I do believe they are in a large phaseout, being replaced by the super hornets and eventually more F-22s. Not that it matters, our "antique" jets (f-14, f-15, etc.) are more advanced than pretty much anything anybody else has. Frankly, i'd imagine our vietnam era jets would outclass most of the world's cobbled together "air forces" for that matter. Russian made jets sit in hangers in maintenance more than they fly. :lmao:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though I do believe they are in a large phaseout, being replaced by the super hornets and eventually more F-22s. Not that it matters, our "antique" jets (f-14, f-15, etc.) are more advanced than pretty much anything anybody else has. Frankly, i'd imagine our vietnam era jets would outclass most of the world's cobbled together "air forces" for that matter. Russian made jets sit in hangers in maintenance more than they fly. :lmao:

From the official Blue Angels web site FAQ:

** What is the difference between a Blue Angel Hornet and the new F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet?

The Super Hornet is 25% larger, can fly 40% further, remain on station 80% longer and carry more weapons than its predecessors. The Super Hornet F/A-18 E/F models have deployed with battle groups since 2001. This aircraft is the Navy’s newest acquisition and its advanced technology will be used to carry the fleet into the 21st century.

** Will the Blue Angels fly the Super Hornet?

The decision to transition to the Super Hornet has yet to be determined.

From the official Blue Angels web site FAQ:

** What is the difference between a Blue Angel Hornet and the new F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet?

The Super Hornet is 25% larger, can fly 40% further, remain on station 80% longer and carry more weapons than its predecessors. The Super Hornet F/A-18 E/F models have deployed with battle groups since 2001. This aircraft is the Navy’s newest acquisition and its advanced technology will be used to carry the fleet into the 21st century.

** Will the Blue Angels fly the Super Hornet?

The decision to transition to the Super Hornet has yet to be determined.

I just noticed your sig. :lmao:

I grew up in Seattle going to Seafair and watcing the Blue Angels down on the lake each year. As a result, I've been conditioned to be wowed by then since I was a kid.

In this age of global rampage and the terror we impose on other nations, either through outright aggression or through arms sales to those who do the same, we have lots of refugees who've relocated to our area.

I wonder how they react to the howl of these jets that may have been a signal in an earlier time to death of loved ones.

Anyway, something to ponder...

Fuck off.

Better yet, go watch the sky on a bombing range somewhere. Ponder the blue sky. Think about how for some sad fuck that's the last thing he's going to see - thanks to jets like that. Life's a bitch.

Fuckhead.

Bob.

I grew up in Seattle going to Seafair and watcing the Blue Angels down on the lake each year. As a result, I've been conditioned to be wowed by then since I was a kid.

In this age of global rampage and the terror we impose on other nations, either through outright aggression or through arms sales to those who do the same, we have lots of refugees who've relocated to our area.

I wonder how they react to the howl of these jets that may have been a signal in an earlier time to death of loved ones.

Fuck off.

Better yet, go watch the sky on a bombing range somewhere. Ponder the blue sky. Think about how for some sad fuck that's the last thing he's going to see - thanks to jets like that. Life's a bitch.

Fuckhead.

Bob.

Somebody around here hasn't gotten laid in a while.

Fuck off.

Fuckhead.

Bob.

Somebody around here hasn't gotten laid in a while ever.

And if those "others" are living here, then they can STFU or go home. That was the question posed in the thread - what do refuges living here who may be "victims" of US "terror" think of us. Fuck them.

i am sure your parents or grandparent are really proud of you asshole. yeah- fuck them!

I agree with KKK here. Those spics, niggers, commies and ragheads don't belong here anyway. Us white people do. It wasn't easy shooting six million buffalo and wiping out a few million injuns, but damn it, we got to it, so now IT'S OUR FUCKING COUNTRY, AND WE'LL FUCKIN' WELL DO WHAT WE WANT, WHEN WE WANT, AND WHERE WE WANT, EVEN IF IT'S WHERE THESE UNGRATEFUL FUCKS CAME FROM. Bombing the shit out of little brown people is the price of freedom, mothefuckers, and as our shit gets more expensive and we get more desperate and pissed off, we're just gonna do it even more, so The Great Unwashed had just better get used to it.

Edited by tvashtarkatena