Plastics, Gaiters, Shoes n' more

Ibex

I was recently forced to move to Florida, so some of my beloved mtneering stuff has got to go. Note all prices include ground shipping in the lower 48.

-Koflach Viva Soft Plastic Mtneering Boots ($70)- Mens size 12 US. I have had them for about 3 years, but they have only had about one season worth of use. They have a little more flex than most plastics, so you can actually walk in them. An excellent glacier boot, and even does a respectable job at ice climbing.

-OR X-Gaiters ($40) Sixe XL. I bought these when I was living in Iowa for ice climbing up in Canada, and managed to only use them once. They include both an open cell and closed cell liner, and fit mens boots size 11-13. Goretex uppers (red), Cordura bottoms (black).

http://www.orgear.com/products/footwear/_product_shots/jpegs_m/x_gaiters_m.jpg

-Powderline snow booties ($10) Blue, size XL fits size 11-13 feet. Cordura sole, closed cell and synthetic insulation.

-Montrail Leona Divide Trail Runners ($35) SIze 12. I ran in them for a couple weeks before I determined that they are slightly too small for me. So, yes they have been used, but are far from used up.

http://mirror.altrec.com/images/shop/photos/MON/8580_m.jpg

Shawn Higbee

sdhigbee2@hotmail.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolyn,

"Home is the the Air Force sends you... "

Is the important phrase here. Unfortunately I am 5hrs away from any bouldering, and 5.5hrs from any climbing. [Mad]

Plus without a firm grasp of the vernacular subtleties of "ya'll" I even have a hard time communicating with the natives. [big Grin]

Life isnt horrible down here, but the recreational opportunities pale in comparison the the PNW.

Cheers [big Drink]

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to buy those boots im curently on deployment but i would mail you a money order and the shiping fee if thats what it takes i realy need them im tired of renting and i think this is a good deal. im kinda new to alpine climbing. please e-mail me or pm me. it takes like 2 weeks for a letter to get back to the states from me. jsut let me know i am interested. thanks