Critical Mass Cyclists

Fairweather

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FW,

Cyclists and autos can coexist but all most obey laws. Both are at times at fault.

Are you really trying to claim that CM cyclists follow traffic laws? :noway:

They claim they're trying to raise awareness, but all they're doing is pissing people off and acting like punks.

I've gotta agree with Fairweather on this one. I don't have a problem with cyclists. I occasionally commute on one. However, the Critical Mass Group appears to be a bunch of aggressive chip on their shoulder assholes who look for any opportunity to create a headline or byline for themselves or their cause.

but no...i'm for SHARING the road, not owning as some people seem to want to do on their bike. just like you don't drive in the right lane all the time, its just common sense to let faster cars around you if you're on the bike. don't fucking ride down the middle of the road and prohibit safe passing of a faster vehicle.

You guys are complaining about a group of bad cyclists? Oh boo boo. How about the majority of you guys actually learn how to drive; maybe then these cyclists will not act like the vast majority of drives on the roads. As for that cop knocking that cyclist off. I would have knocked him over. I bet he is the kind of person to not look over their shoulder when opening the door.