Critical Mass Cyclists

Fairweather

Its partially to mitigate against road rash and infection, but primarily done because really good cyclists have massage therapist that would otherwise friction the hair out of the follicle. Have you ever had a good, deep tissue massage done on your hairy legs? Most of the ghey cyclists in Seattle dont have personal masseuses. They do it because they are ghey.

now your theory on hair and massage is a bunch of bullshit (to put it in mild terms)

Don't sugar-coat it, asshole, just do your research and shut the fuck up.

Most people do it now because they think it looks cool, with some accident-prone riders claiming cleaning the rash is easier. Both are true to some degree, but if you look back at the old-school elite riders, comfy massage was a big factor.

If you truly want to discuss why your weekend warrior cyclists are doing it today, it's because everyone else is doing it, and they are probably a little gay.

wow! aren't you an expert! I was referring to your bogus theory of hair and deep massage and the level of comfort- which is simply a complete bullshit. you see i am a massage therapist with 10 years of experience in sport and rehab work (about 25-30 1hr treatments a week for the past 8 years= roughly 10k massages). i worked in the past with some pros (like players from Oakland Raiders) and olympic athletes (members of US Ski team), as well with weekend warriors. fact of the matter is you can have a effective and good treatment with body hair- that's what biotone is for. more of the issue is long hair and neck-shoulder work, particularly implementing STR protocol.

so what is your source of research?- please share, and enlighten uneducated masses (including myself)!

I didnt see anywhere in your impressive resume, that I can only assume you have posted for the masses to swoon over, where you have worked with Pro cyclists. Nice use of technical lexi- also very cool. My sources include documentaries of some of the classic races such as the Paris-Roubaix, back in the day of Eddy Merccx- when the cyclist were men (shorn legs and all), and you were probably just a snot-nosed little punk.

Enlightened now Bitch? Why are you such an asshole?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its partially to mitigate against road rash and infection, but primarily done because really good cyclists have massage therapist that would otherwise friction the hair out of the follicle. Have you ever had a good, deep tissue massage done on your hairy legs? Most of the ghey cyclists in Seattle dont have personal masseuses. They do it because they are ghey.

now your theory on hair and massage is a bunch of bullshit (to put it in mild terms)

Most people do it now because they think it looks cool, with some accident-prone riders claiming cleaning the rash is easier. Both are true to some degree, but if you look back at the old-school elite riders, comfy massage was a big factor.

If you truly want to discuss why your weekend warrior cyclists are doing it today, it's because everyone else is doing it, and they are probably a little gay.

wow! aren't you an expert! I was referring to your bogus theory of hair and deep massage and the level of comfort- which is simply a complete bullshit. you see i am a massage therapist with 10 years of experience in sport and rehab work (about 25-30 1hr treatments a week for the past 8 years= roughly 10k massages). i worked in the past with some pros (like players from Oakland Raiders) and olympic athletes (members of US Ski team), as well with weekend warriors. fact of the matter is you can have a effective and good treatment with body hair- that's what biotone is for. more of the issue is long hair and neck-shoulder work, particularly implementing STR protocol.

so what is your source of research?- please share, and enlighten uneducated masses (including myself)!

I didnt see anywhere in your impressive resume, that I can only assume you have posted for the masses to swoon over, where you have worked with Pro cyclists. Nice use of technical lexi- also very cool. My sources include documentaries of some of the classic races such as the Paris-Roubaix, back in the day of Eddy Merccx- when the cyclist were men (shorn legs and all), and you were probably just a snot-nosed little punk.

i stand corrected- you are right. i only work in the field- you did a thorough research by watching a documentary! :crosseye:

btw it's Baron Eddy Merckx. Arguing with you reminds me of a joke about two tampons walking on the street- which one will say hello first?

i stand corrected- you are right. i only work in the field- you did a thorough research by watching a documentary! :crosseye:

btw it's Baron Eddy Merckx. Arguing with you reminds me of a joke about two tampons walking on the street- which one will say hello first?

Yep. And you're still an unimpressive asshole that seems to only be able to point out irrelevant details and belittle his "adversary" :rolleyes: Nice work buddy :tup:

greta wrote:

but primarily done because really good cyclists have massage therapist that would otherwise friction the hair out of the follicle. Have you ever had a good, deep tissue massage done on your hairy legs?

i call this statement a complete bullshit. first of all you don't do friction massage on healthy tissue. and yes, most of people get deep tissue massage (which btw this term means pretty much nothing), since they don't shave their bodies.

i pointed out this fact to you, but somehow you have problems with understanding simple concepts. but you did an extensive research by watching a documentary....go figure.

btw, since you turned this thing into name calling wankfest i must admit you are just one dumb cunt.

greta wrote:

but primarily done because really good cyclists have massage therapist that would otherwise friction the hair out of the follicle. Have you ever had a good, deep tissue massage done on your hairy legs?

i call this statement a complete bullshit. first of all you don't do friction massage on healthy tissue. and yes, most of people get deep tissue massage (which btw this term means pretty much nothing), since they don't shave their bodies.

i pointed out this fact to you, but somehow you have problems with understanding simple concepts. but you did an extensive research by watching a documentary....go figure.

btw, since you turned this thing into name calling wankfest i must admit you are just one dumb cunt.

You're such a fucking moron. A final comment and then I'm done with your dumb cunt, since you're the one that cant seem to comprehend simple concepts- It's like arguing with a fucking two year old. My original point was that it is the hair that at times creates a degree of friction (relative to smooth skin) to occur, and thus pain, when you are moving against the grain in a foot to head direction (which is best for lymph and blood flow, but you being the expert know this). I never said that friction was the goal. You have yet to make a single coherent point. You're fucking amazing. Ciao bitch.

greta wrote:

You're such a fucking moron. A final comment and then I'm done with your dumb cunt, since you're the one that cant seem to comprehend simple concepts- It's like arguing with a fucking two year old. My original point was that it is the hair that at times creates a degree of friction (relative to smooth skin) to occur, and thus pain, when you are moving against the grain in a foot to head direction (which is best for lymph and blood flow, but you being the expert know this). I never said that friction was the goal. You have yet to make a single coherent point. You're fucking amazing. Ciao bitch.

oh, i see you are trained in MLD as well. foot to head direction- have you heard about lymph nodes? and where does the lymph enter the bloodstream? so are they getting MLD or deep tissue (one excludes another)? which one is it you dolt? get lost you friggin troll. you know nothing on the subject. most likely only massage you have ever received was from your daddy in a toolshed at the age of 6 which would explain your current mental development. the single coherent point is that yoyu write a bunch of bullshit on a subject you know nothing about and when i call you on it you continue to write more bullshit on subject you know nothing about. how is that for explanation- is it simple enough happy ass?

truly and utterly you are just one dumb cunt with no shred of knowledge about human body. period. now get lost and fuck off

OK, I've painstakingly shaved my balls; they're in desperate need of a massage from someone who really knows the science.

Have you ever let your girlfriend/wife shave your sack? Its particularly frightening and erotic at the same time. I "traded" with a gf one time and let me tell you, the ensuing fuck-fest was amazing! Something every dood should try at least once :tup:

oh i am sure greta is on the way. with her (i think it's a guy anyhow) knowledge of the craft you'll find what you need. btw, i don't even live in seattle.

btw, i am sure "she" works her second job now as a dumb male hooker.

Clearly I hurt your feelings, ggk. Im sorry :grlaf: Perhaps you should spend the rest of your day in cafe sensitivo with tvash's ball sack. I admit that I am not a massage therapist, but I do find it laughable that you, the self-proclaimed expert in the area, can only put me down with childish insults, rather than really making me feel stupid by tapping into your extensive knowledge-base and doing so on an intellectual level. All you've really done is proven how little you actually know, and that you have the mind of a child.