• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisAbajian

Used 4wd truck, superb cragmobile

'88 Toyota 4WD standard bed pickup with cap. $2,300 cash.

I'm posting it here first 'cause I suspect a lot of people on the list will be interested. It's a superb rig for backcountry spring skiing trips. And with the cap on it's a "second best western," heh heh...

Full details on the web page: http://abajian.net/chris/truck/

-

I've got the exact same truck. Mine has 260,000 miles and still kicks ass. It has amazed me where it has gotten me, and more importantly, gotten me out of. This truck kicks ass! I've never had a single engine problem EVER. It will be a sad day when you sell it, and a happy day if you buy it.

I have one too. I agree these are good trucks, but I am tired of the rough ride and the poor turning radius and I am thinking to get some kind of car instead. Most of the trailheads I go to are accessible in a car, and so many of my friends have trucks that I will nearly always be able to ride with them when going somewhere on a bad road. Yes, they are great trucks but 350 days a year, I would prefer a safer, more fuel efficient, and more comfortable vehical.

[ 09-03-2002, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: mattp ]

Subaru WRX hatchback Turbo (227hp) kick-BMW's-ass hotrod that has full-time all wheel drive and will go anywhere as long as it's ground clearance doesn't hinder it. This f'ing car absolutely ROCKS!!! Think I'm full of shit? GO DRIVE ONE.

If you're driving down Chilliwack FSR down the really straight section and you see all these skid marks, them aint good 'ol boys in their pickups, that was an honest to god attempt to flip my friends Impreza turbo. We immediatley got out of the car and kicked his ass for trying it [Wink]

trask my buddy just got one and that lil' f'er flys and takes potholes and waterbars with the best of the suv's as long as you dont need a ton of ground clearance its a helluva ride [rockband]