Glassgowkiss...

RuMR

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, Harpell. Calm down ACE, you sound as amped up whiny bitch who can't construct reasoned argument. Try read what is written rather than read what you want to hear, Ace.

Rudy, I kick you fat ass all over mountain. Anyone else want some?

:rolleyes:

Yo, Harpell. Calm down ACE, you sound as amped up whiny bitch who can't construct reasoned argument. Try read what is written rather than read what you want to hear, Ace.

Rudy, I kick you fat ass all over mountain. Anyone else want some?

Keep talking Bob. I have never been hit in my life by someone that told me he was going to do it first. Hundreds have told me they were going to and no-one had the guts. Maybe you will prove me wrong; I doubt it though. :wave:

Hundreds have told me they were going to and no-one had the guts. Maybe you will prove me wrong; I doubt it though. :wave:

Hundreds. Wow. You're AWESOME.

I live in the home of the 82nd airborne division ace. Litle differet than living in Bellevue; I can assure you. a huge portion of the population is between the ages of 18 and 24 and they all think they cn drink and they all think they can fight. (courtesy of a couple hours worth of combatives training in baisic and a sbscription to UFC)

Hundreds have told me they were going to and no-one had the guts. Maybe you will prove me wrong; I doubt it though. :wave:

I live in the home of the 82nd airborne division ace. Litle differet than living in Bellevue; I can assure you. a huge portion of the population is between the ages of 18 and 24 and they all think they cn drink and they all think they can fight. (courtesy of a couple hours worth of combatives training in baisic and a sbscription to UFC)

Please film your next fight with them and post it on u-tube so we can all marvel at your Stallone-like prowess. :rolleyes:

Please film your next fight with them and post it on u-tube so we can all marvel at your Stallone-like prowess. :rolleyes:

That is the point tubs, they dont they just talk; like Glascow.