• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Crillz

Quit my Job - Looking for Climbing Partner(s)

So...I quit my job, and this will likely be my last week of work. I don't plan on working for 4 or 5 months.

I'm looking for a weekday partner(s) who wants to climb, a lot.

About me:

I'm 28, live in Kirkland, have a pretty good rack, ropes, and a car. As far as skill level, I'm pretty comfortabe leading 5.9s in 11worth and Index, and want to improve. Not much alpine experience other than the occassional steep snow slope. I think I'm safe and fun. Though I'll be on a budget, I'm open for road trips.

Edited by Crillz

Congrats, I just quit my job also to climb more. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you gear wise and climbing wise. I have some experience on alpine rock and would like to do more. PM sent with contact info.

Cheers

Glad you went through with it. My entire August is pretty much already claimed by work, but let's go to Squamish for a week or so in September.

For what it's worth Crillz is a great climbing partner. Any of you thinking about sending a PM should do it.

I'm a teacher with summers off, so I'm in Squamish climbing full time until September. If you want to venture north to Canada, I'm always looking for weekday partners up here. :)

For what it's worth Crillz is a great climbing partner. Any of you thinking about sending a PM should do it.

2nd that

I sent a couple of you PMs

for the others, I can climb almost every day and am heading to WA today. I will do sport or trad and have all gear and a rental car.anyone interested, please PM with a phone and/or email address

Richard