OMG! The Decider Wants to Cut and Run!!!

dt_3pin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its not somewhere else, is it :confused:

the average American doesn't know what the fuck Persia is, yet alone where. Sounds exotic. Something out of mythology. That's the beauty of that obfuscation.

yep :rolleyes:

I bet you're much smarter than that huh? Other than Teheran, name one city in Iran. What is the geography like? What nations border Iran? What form of government do they have, exactly. What are their primary industries? Trading partners?

You don't have to scratch the surface much to find ignorance.

Sorry dude, but what planet are you from if you think that the Iraqis, who are driving this, are either Republican or Democrat. You should read the artical you linked, it's interesting.

Thank you, Captain Obvious, for pointing out that Iraqi's aren't dems or reps. I didn't realize that.

Sorry dude, but what planet are you from if you think that the Iraqis, who are driving this, are either Republican or Democrat. You should read the artical you linked, it's interesting.

Thank you, Captain Obvious, for pointing out that Iraqi's aren't dems or reps. I didn't realize that.

you sure don't act like you realize it :wave:

just like you lost the Hitler jibe, missing the obvious, if over the top...