OMG! The Decider Wants to Cut and Run!!!

dt_3pin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news all the way around. Last I saw, it's still their country. They have their own constitution you know. It's difficult to accept good news, but lets not look this gift horse in the mouth hey?

Per artical.

"What's changed? The sharp reduction in violence in Iraq - to the lowest level in four years - has made the country's leaders increasingly confident and more assertive about its sovereignty, giving rise to demands for a specific plan for American forces to leave."

"So far, the United States has handed control of 10 of 18 provinces to Iraqi officials."

I hope so but history suggests a violent futuers for western backed governments in the middle east.

I think we will see a overthrow similar to Iran.

Then a slow rebuilding of balance between fundamentalists and secular demands.

Iran still has a long way to go but even GW is talking to them now.

I hope so but history suggests a violent futuers for western backed governments in the middle east.

i hear there's some good skiing and climbing in Iran

Good news all the way around. Last I saw, it's still their country. They have their own constitution you know. It's difficult to accept good news, but lets not look this gift horse in the mouth hey?

Agreed. One can't help but notice the irony:

GOP post-surge withdrawal timeline = Mission Accomplished.

DNC post-surge withdrawal timeline = Admitting Defeat.

or, alternatively,

GOP post-surge withdrawal timeline = Admitting Defeat

And hot chicks.

Seriously, some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen were Iranian. It seems like such a shame to hide all that behind a veil.

That's because the Dems promoted defeat from the start. Even Obama has changed his tune about the surge and is now busy trying to erase what he said last year.

too bad the Bush/Dick/Rummy group didn't listen to the generals at the beginning and surged right from the start...:rolleyes:

i guess you could say Bushie changed his "tune" about how many troops were needed...

its the world's biggest fucking duh that more boots on the ground are gonna quiet the place down...

you repugs are stupid fucksticks...

too bad the Bush/Dick/Rummy group didn't listen to the generals at the beginning and surged right from the start...:rolleyes:

i guess you could say Bushie changed his "tune" about how many troops were needed...

That's true. And it's what McCain was saying from the start too.

That's because the Dems promoted defeat from the start. Even Obama has changed his tune about the surge and is now busy trying to erase what he said last year.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

roll your eyes all you want, you Canucks are about as steadfast as the French... at surrender

too bad bush was gettin' buggered so bad from Rummy to be able to hear what the actual professionals (that would be the military) had to say...he might've actually pulled off the debacle, unlikely, but he sure woulda stood a better chance...

Sorry dude, but what planet are you from if you think that the Iraqis, who are driving this, are either Republican or Democrat. You should read the artical you linked, it's interesting.

Or McCain. A "repug"... see below

you repugs are stupid fucksticks...

Oops.

the repugs (aka morons) begrudgingly accepted mccain as their candidate...he's been at odds with the gop fairly often...

Desperate times require desperate arguments, I guess. You can convince your righty friends that Obama is the flip flopper and not McCain, maybe, but trying to suggest that Bush or the Republicans or those who rallied around the flag when we went in were right about the war and the Democrats or those who were against it were wrong -- or that the war promoters have been right at virtually any point since -- is pretty pathetic.

The only ones who "promoted defeat" are those who said we gotta go in in the first place, and particularly those who said we should go in "light and fast."

And hot chicks.

Seriously, some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen were Iranian. It seems like such a shame to hide all that behind a veil.

You mean, Persian? Every hot Iranian chick I've met says she's from Persia. Either way, you are correct, sir