Oil free by 2018

fear_and_greed

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/17/america/gore.php

Wouldn't it be easier if the US just keeps ivading the have countries instead? I mean really, to organize something like the Manhattan Project or Apollo project would require a lot of smart people to spend a lot of time thinking and stuff when important TV shows like American Idol are on.

And you know all the high tech gagets and new shit that would spin off would just clutter up our lives ever more.

Why not use some of them nukes before their expiry date is up and show the world just who is the big dog on the block again. Hell, you could probably send a couple of Texas sheriffs up to Canada and take control of that place. Venzueula? Kill two bids with one stone there.

As far as national security goes tell the world that any stikes on the Fatherland will result in a mushroom cloud on the evil doers country.

I dunno know Al, I think it's better to just stay the course.

Edited by fear_and_greed

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a better idea. Lets reopen the Asarco Plant and build an even bigger smoke stack.

The Washington State Department of Ecology and local public health departments recently completed the Asarco Tacoma “Footprint” Study, which documented approximately 1,000 square miles of soil contamination with lead and arsenic resulting from nearly 100 years of smelting near Tacoma, Washington. Asarco's Tacoma copper smelter was one of the largest anthropogenic sources of arsenic in the world, and became the subject of intense regulatory scrutiny beginning in the late 1960s. However, community concerns about the public health impact of arsenic and sulfur dioxide emissions from the smelter long pre-dated the involvement of environmental regulators.

Asarco

Al Gore is an idiot. Accept it.

""The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk," Gore said in a speech during an energy conference in Washington. "The future of human civilization is at stake."

Gore, who was Bill Clinton's vice president, called for the kind of concerted national effort that enabled Americans to walk on the moon almost 39 years ago..."

You disagree with this?!

""The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk," Gore said in a speech during an energy conference in Washington. "The future of human civilization is at stake."

Gore, who was Bill Clinton's vice president, called for the kind of concerted national effort that enabled Americans to walk on the moon almost 39 years ago..."

You disagree with this?!

Hmmm...Walking on the Moon was a waste of time and money...Sooo, Algore wants us to waste more time and money?

That is, if we ever went. I think the whole thing was staged outside of Reno, and the vast hundreds of millions of dollars were funneled into a trust account for Ted Kennedy's alcohol rehab.

(I agree with your point; however, why the fuck are we still going? Algore is still an idiot.)

That is, if we ever went. I think the whole thing was staged outside of Reno, and the vast hundreds of millions of dollars were funneled into a trust account for Ted Kennedy's alcohol rehab.

(I agree with your point; however, why the fuck are we still going? Algore is still an idiot.)

well what if our mission was to send al gore to the moon? would that have been a better mission than iraq?

You disagree with this?!

Hmmm...Walking on the Moon was a waste of time and money...Sooo, Algore wants us to waste more time and money?

The irony is that if it were Bush making the exact same declaration and challenge, Canyonsmeller would be applauding him for his brilliance, vision, and sensible stewardship of the environment balanced with a keen understanding of the need for continued economic growth.

:ass::fahq: