Climbing Partner

Bcdadush

Hello all,

I am just a 26 year old guy looking for a climbing partner(s) around my own age, that would like to climb safe alpine summits in the WA or OR area.

I have done a lot of hiking and I climbed Mt. Rainer (DC rout) last summer. I have a good fitness level and I dont work weekends. I have some gear but not all. I am a reliable partner that is looking to gain more Alpine climbing experience.

If you are interested send me a PM.

Thanks,

Josh

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested. I have minimal alpine experience but think it would be great to get out on some starter routes. I did quite a bit of cragging a couple of years ago and I'm starting to get back in shape. I led 5.8ish and WI3 and TRed mid-10s but I don't know where I'm at now. I have most of a rack and don't always work on the weekends. Let's talk. Maybe some cragging this Sunday?

Like yourself... i'm 26, extensive hiking/backpacking experience, but seeking more skillz. I'd be down to do some hiking/scramble-summit type stuff with ya this summer. I work a less-than-conventional schedule, but usually can make daytrips and short overnighters work. I'm trying to put together a quick trip out this weekend (Sat aftn/ Sunday to Trico & Granite Mountain), let me know if you'd be interested.