Poo Thread

jjd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leave it to a thread about shit to get erock running to the forefront... :rolleyes:

Well it's that and the fact you decided to single-handedly attempt to clean up spray by diluting it with talk about boring old climbing. I had to start talking about my favorite spray topic of all time as an antidote. Try it once, you'll like it, you'll want to do it more. We all poo RuMR. Don't be embarrassed.

Thread drift.

Now back to the poo.

Focus.

Here's a poo-related question: do you poo before or after you work out? Most workouts, I poo after, since it gets loosened up nicely. When I run, I have to poo before because it gets loosened too much during the run and I feel like I'm going to crap myself. The jarring motion going downhill, whether running or hiking, definitely makes it worse.

Here's a poo-related question: do you poo before or after you work out? Most workouts, I poo after, since it gets loosened up nicely. When I run, I have to poo before because it gets loosened too much during the run and I feel like I'm going to crap myself. The jarring motion going downhill, whether running or hiking, definitely makes it worse.

neither. I poo in the morning at around 8 am sharp.

When I run, I have to poo before because it gets loosened too much during the run and I feel like I'm going to crap myself. The jarring motion going downhill, whether running or hiking, definitely makes it worse.

The beauty of trail-running is that the world is your toilet.