funny jokes

olyclimber

oh big fucking deal. lots of leftwing nut jobs get up at 5am and go for a fucking run. pull your overblown ego out of your ass.

Hey babe, he wanted to call me out on that shit. Anyone who wants to have a night out on the town with me followed by a workout in the morning is welcome. :sick:

Fern would crush you :grlaf:

Organize something when you are in WA and Ill come up to :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave at CF Seattle might be up for letting you use the gym if some of his better clients can compete too. We have military guys all the time in the gym, they don't scare anyone.

Put your money where you mouth is, akhalteke. Bring it out in public so we'll all see just how good you are.

oh big fucking deal. lots of leftwing nut jobs get up at 5am and go for a fucking run. pull your overblown ego out of your ass.

Hey babe, he wanted to call me out on that shit. Anyone who wants to have a night out on the town with me followed by a workout in the morning is welcome. :sick:

Aren't you the fragile little bitch. Does your pussy hurt this bad in person, or just on the tronz?

Dave at CF Seattle might be up for letting you use the gym if some of his better clients can compete too. We have military guys all the time in the gym, they don't scare anyone.

Put your money where you mouth is, akhalteke. Bring it out in public so we'll all see just how good you are.

Well if they were military guys, that would just defeat the point of the entire excercise now wouldn't it? :lmao: You kids have buttons the size of quarters.

There's this grizzly bear. Really big one. Probably 10 feet tall when he stands upright. So he goes into a burger joint and says, "I'll have a burger and.......

fries."

The kid behind the counter says,"Why the huge pause?"