funny jokes

olyclimber

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have a second GOP candidate whose qualification is that the voters would like to have a beer with him. He's that kind of guy.

...and that is better than the Domocratic candidate whose primary attraction lies in his sociability at a BBQ (as discussed in an earlier post) and his good looks which ravish 18 year old teeny bopper voters who might turn out if they dont get "totally wasted" the night before?

...and that is better than the Republican candidate whose primary attraction lies in the fact that he got shot down in Vietnam, which ravishes young G.I.s who might turn out if they dont get "totally wasted" the night before?

Bitch please. If I get wasted, I still am up at 4 or 5 in the AM and go for a run or do cross-fit. By the way. His internment has nothing do do with the elcetion whatsoever. The only people who purport this facade is wank, left-wing nutjobs.

oh big fucking deal. lots of leftwing nut jobs get up at 5am and go for a fucking run. pull your overblown ego out of your ass.

Hey babe, he wanted to call me out on that shit. Anyone who wants to have a night out on the town with me followed by a workout in the morning is welcome. :sick:

:rolleyes: is it really necessary to respond everytime kevbone calls you out? seriously, if your manhood can't deal w/being challenged by the likes of kevbone you need to reassess.

It is too much fun. Merk is kicking my ass and I need catharsis. Kev's just way too convenient.