'M' climbers can't fight!

Dane

Grivel uses it as a logo but we all know it is true :)

So you wanta be able to fight?! Here is a place to start....100# TKO heavy bag.

bx-hv-60.jpg

TKO heavy bags are made with exceptional quality and attention to detail. They are each individually weighed, measured and inspected before being shipped. These bags are held to standards so exacting they allow for a weight variance of less than +/- 5%, the lowest in the industry. The TKO vinyl heavy bag offers an 18 ounce PVC coated vinyl shell for stylish durability. The filler is a patented blend of high-tech fibers that are specially designed to maintain its soft fill and help the bag keep its shape. The Vinyl Heavy Bag comes with heavy gauge welded "D" rings and a steel chain.

18 oz. PVC coated vinyl shell

Heavy gauge welded steel "D" rings

Anodized "non-twist" steel chain

It's double-end tie down design means this bag can be tied down to reduce sway. The floor mount and bungee/tie down cord are not included

Patented fiber filling absorbs impacts and keeps the bags shape

Made in the USA

Retail is $160. This one is new. $75 locals only and you pick it up in Issaquah or I can deliver for $20 extra in the Seattle/East side area. You'll also want some bag gloves if you don't already own a pair to go with this.

Couple of months working out with this one and maybe you can kick the shit out of Twight :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me on the shooting... I think at some point he hooked up with Brian Enos for the fine points. But hand (or knife is even better) to gun at less than spitting distance?

Good hands will win every time. And I did say "maybe" :)