USA shockingly vulnerable (EMP)

billcoe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the interesting part. Jim O had told me months ago that the US gov't had been buying extraordinarily massive quantities of freeze dried foods from ALL the Freeze dried food Mfgs all year long, making them sell to them in fact, as if expecting that something big was happening.

Hmmmm

fPDl2g8Upvk

More than four years after a stunning report about America's vulnerability to a nuclear electromagnetic pulse attack was released to Congress, the House Armed Services Committee will hear testimony from the scientist who issued the warning and who believes Iran is pursuing such an option.

This timing seems higly suspect...

Mountain House Chile Mac could certainly be classified as a weapon.

Holy shit, could it ever. That stuff tastes good going down, but damn if it doesn't create some serious gaseous explosions. Just ask my brother who had to share a tent with me after I ate it a few weeks ago... :lmao::fahq:

This timing seems higly suspect...

More fear from the right side.

Fear because I think this is bullshit? How does that make anysense. Kev, give yourself 100 cock punchers and come back for your next excercise for your corrective training. We'll beat the stupid out of you yet.