oooo another bolt v. not thread

minx

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after a pull my 11 is anything but soft.....

:lmao::lmao:

how did you wanks miss this one? this is the best post on this thread!

no..you are just obsessed with sex...the rest of us have better things to do...like rank on kevin...

I am just upset about Sexon..even my Webbly bobble head can't seem to cheer me up.

This will cheer you up:

1) Take your bobble head outside (or in. your choice)

2) Take One (1) 3.5 in 12 GA shotgun shell and, ensuring the weapon is on safe and the trigger is clear, load the shell into the chamber.

3) Give the bobblehead a good hard "twack"

4) Stand back

5) Take aim

6) Release the safety

7) Smile

Bolting cracks is only done by assholes imo.

"I can't climb it clean so I am going to ruin this unique route for those who can climb it clean."

Oh, and "Wow, now that I have that wired, I guess I could climb it clean."

Golly Minx. Good troll.

Bug...that is laughable as an argument...a huge proportion of bolters can climb fairly decently in cracks with natural protection...just cuz they "choose" to bolt doesn't mean that they have to cuz they are "wussies"...

you should head over to ceuse and take a gander at some of their pussy routes...:rolleyes:feel free to try them as many times as you like to wire and send clean...:lmao:

So you are in favor of bolting everything?

Lovin Arms? NR of Stuart?

Or is there a line you would draw somewhere?

No bug...you missed the point of my point while i got yours...

My point was "saying that a bolter is a weak sauce pussy because they CAN'T climb something with pro" is not always (in fact most of the time not) accurate.

Of course there's lines where no bolting should be the rule...

one place for a well placed bolt would be kev's forehead, though...

So your point is that really good climbers who can climb a crack trad and then bolt it anyway are NOT assholes?

That is a laughable arguement.

Untwist your panties and try again.

"I can't climb it clean so I am going to ruin this unique route for those who can climb it clean."

Golly Minx. Good troll.

Bug...that is laughable as an argument...a huge proportion of bolters can climb fairly decently in cracks with natural protection...just cuz they "choose" to bolt doesn't mean that they have to cuz they are "wussies"...

you should head over to ceuse and take a gander at some of their pussy routes...:rolleyes:feel free to try them as many times as you like to wire and send clean...:lmao:

My point was "saying that a bolter is a weak sauce pussy because they CAN'T climb something with pro" is not always (in fact most of the time not) accurate.

So your point is that really good climbers who can climb a crack trad and then bolt it anyway are NOT assholes?

so...i didn't say it one way or the other whether they were assholes...I just said that they likely are not weak climbers...

you sure are an argumentative little cuss today...:fahq:

Golly Minx. Good troll.

so...i didn't say it one way or the other whether they were assholes...I just said that they likely are not weak climbers...

you sure are an argumentative little cuss today...:fahq:

OK. Compromise. I'll agree that they aren't weak if you'll agree that crack bolters are assholes.