oooo another bolt v. not thread

minx

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing to see here....walk away. its over folks. kevin has resorted to "i was trolling" to make it look like he didn't get his ass kicked.

Its been real. I called that post a troll when I posted it. Nothing retro about it.

bolt it they will come.

nothing to see here....walk away. its over folks. kevin has resorted to "i was trolling" to make it look like he didn't get his ass kicked.

Its been real. I called that post a troll when I posted it. Nothing retro about it.

bolt it they will come.

:rolleyes:

bolt it they will come.

:lmao: Pull any "soft 11's" while you were gone? :lmao:

bolt it they will come.

You should let him use your old "FenceSitter" username...

bolt it they will come.

You should let him use your old "FenceSitter" username...

I'll give him the password. As soon as I can remember it. :lmao:

I come on Kev I can see you guys all around the campfire. JosephH telling stories of when men were men and laying down the law. Approving only those few routes which he deems worthy. As the fire dies down he throws someting into the fire. Sparks fly and JimO appears out of the darkness. Genuflecting you think: I'm hangin with the real men now.