oooo another bolt v. not thread

minx

Whatthefuckever homo. You wanted to bolt some shit because there was a 20 foot (in your likely exagerated guess) fall at the TOP of a route. That is probably the softest fall you will ever take. Period. If that freaks you out, you got the wrong hobby homey.

Is your middle name ego? I PROMISE you could not climb the climb in question. Of course we will never know because you are living with your uncle dad in the south.

Its Uncle Sam shit head (fucking kids these days). Kev. I may not be able to climb it. But I will promise you this. I will try and I will not bitch out because I might fall 10 feet. What is this thing 5.13 or something?

By the way. I thought you were going climbing? How is that milk treating you?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun...watch out for those mega 10 foot whippers! :wave:

I will have fun.

why do you consider 10 foot fall to be "Mega". Seems kinda silly

look up sarcasm...

similar to tongue-in-cheek...

I know that when you hear "tongue-in-cheek" you most likely think something else in cheek...

Kev. I may not be able to climb it. But I will promise you this. I will try and I will not bitch out because I might fall 10 feet. What is this thing 5.13 or something?

No it goes free at a soft 11c. I have never taken the fall from there and I have climbed it on lead maybe 25 times. I would not want to fall there. You would have to change your shorts after.

have fun...watch out for those mega 10 foot whippers! :wave:

I will have fun.

why do you consider 10 foot fall to be "Mega". Seems kinda silly

look up sarcasm...

similar to tongue-in-cheek...

I know that when you hear "tongue-in-cheek" you most likely think something else in cheek...

So Rumr thinks 10 foot falls are mega now.

Kev. I may not be able to climb it. But I will promise you this. I will try and I will not bitch out because I might fall 10 feet. What is this thing 5.13 or something?

No it goes free at a soft 11c. I have never taken the fall from there and I have climbed it on lead maybe 25 times. I would not want to fall there. You would have to change your shorts after.

WOW! Soft 5.11?!?!?!??! You fucking stud!

WOW! Soft 5.11?!?!?!??! You fucking stud!

:lmao:

The climb in question is at Broughtons bluff outside of Portland. and lets be perfectly straight about this. This climb will never get another bolt and my post was a fucking troll.

Later bitches.

oh...he calls "retro-troll"! :rolleyes: