oooo another bolt v. not thread

minx

whatever, says the clown who wants to add bolts to a route cuz of a big 10 foot runout...

Who said that?

don't make me go search for your post...

Consider it a challenge

Hey boner - your words from RuMR's link:

"So would anyone else like to see a bolt go in at the end? I would"

PWNED!!!!!!!!!

quit pickin' on the stupid kid...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh hell...i searched for "idiot" "add bolt" "cuz I'm a wussy" and this popped up...

:wave:

Nice.....can you read. Look at the disclaimer....

you're disclaimer is weak...by that argument, anybody can bolt anything...even someone who chooses to bolt next to a gear placement...like oh say cunning stunt? weren't you just bitching about that????

Can't have it both ways you wishywashy fenceshitter with a lost post...

Jesus Rumr.....you are such a tool. I was not bitching about cunning stunt. re read my post about it. I was asking the locals is that was the norm. BIG difference.

no...you were throwing gasoline on a fire and starting another goddamned bolt vs. anti bolt thread...

Whatthefuckever homo. You wanted to bolt some shit because there was a 20 foot (in your likely exagerated guess) fall at the TOP of a route. That is probably the softest fall you will ever take. Period. If that freaks you out, you got the wrong hobby homey.

Is your middle name ego? I PROMISE you could not climb the climb in question. Of course we will never know because you are living with your uncle dad in the south.