yay, more kiddie drugs! ka-ching!

ashw_justin

Hey parents! Forget about feeding your family a full meal on $1 of fat-and-cholesterol-free beans and rice... who has time to cook, anway?! :eek:

Now not only can you spend 5 times as much feeding your kids unhealthy pre-packaged foods instead of cooking, you can pay even more for medication to counteract the effects of your poor parenting!

:D

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2008036630_cholesterol07.html

I'M LOVIN' IT!!! :chebit::brew::)... baa

(almost as much as the McHealthCare companie$!)

No offense to those (rare) young people whose lives may actually depend on such medication... but this reflects an obvious market speculation that children are so broadly malnourished that major profits may be at stake for 'medicating' sitonasscrammingfacewithshit disease.

Medication Generation indeed.

Spray general's warning: this post may contain hyperbole.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, just say NO to posting photos like that. Please.

Used to be that the fat kid got teased, so any other kids thinking about putting diving into a box of Ho Ho's every meal thought twice about the consequences, and the incentive to be active was significant. Now a third of every classroom waddles to their desks, with a 24 oz Rockstar in one fleshy mit and a Frappicchino in the other, full of unearned self esteem, and bullying is no longer allowed. It doesn't help that fast food rules the school lunch scene, portions are now rhino sized, and a lot of parents can identify what their chuffy little porkers are eating only by the picture on the box.

Thank God for XXXL gangsta wear; the perfect fashion accessory for this newest generation of homo-horizontalis.

Bill, just say NO to posting photos like that. Please.

Used to be that the fat kid got teased, so any other kids thinking about putting diving into a box of Ho Ho's every meal thought twice about the consequences, and the incentive to be active was significant. Now a third of every classroom waddles to their desks, with a 24 oz Rockstar in one fleshy mit and a Frappicchino in the other, full of unearned self esteem, and bullying is no longer allowed. It doesn't help that fast food rules the school lunch scene, portions are now rhino sized, and a lot of parents can identify what their chuffy little porkers are eating only by the picture on the box.

Thank God for XXXL gangsta wear; the perfect fashion accessory for this newest generation of homo-horizontalis.

Lactation_Shirt.jpg

I've gotta a person of indeterminate gender living across the street. She's currently role playing as a woman, and Jebus, is it full of itself. The kind of person that takes a deep breath before saying to a newly met neighbor "Yeah, well, I've been doing WAY too much white water kayaking, lately".

Funny, that's not exactly what I was wondering about....

I crossed swords, er, sword, at the Dem caucus with it. I was giving the one minute Obama sales pitch, and it was the uber pissed off feminazi Hilary freak who kept heckling me. I finally had to tell her, in a PC way of course, to shut her fucking pie hole until I was finished. It STFU right quick, but it hasn't acknowledged my presence since. I'm cryin' over here.

Edited by tvashtarkatena