I'm done

billcoe

Probably happens in the Army a lot, however.

More than likely come from being in 140 degree heat and dong activity that makes cross-fit look like a night out at the movies asshole. How much water do you think it would take to stay hydrated in these conditions? Gallons.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the osmolarity is higher than your interstitial fluid it will draw water out of your tissue and hold it in your gut. A pill most certainly has an outrageous osmolatity and will definitely draw water out. Enough to kill you? probably not (unless you are dehydrated) enough to sap your performance? Certainly possible. Just throwing it out there. This is the reason that we not longer use salt pills anymore. The people who need them are the ones who would be hurt by them most.

Athletes haven't used salt pills for decades. We're talking about electrolyte pills; balanced for human pH. Update your knowledge, soldier.

I like that Hardy Falls trail, we take our little girls (3 & 5 up there all the time). I live just a couple minutes from there. Gonna run to the top of Mt Hamilton later tonight...

Yesterday was the first time I had climbed with KS, really nice guy. More sitting in line than climbing but a fun day at the big rock anyway. I've climbed w/his bro a few times at the zone, he and Ivan were having some fun out there too. I swear I heard someone using a power drill on the south face when I went back to get my pack/gear at the base.

If the osmolarity is higher than your interstitial fluid it will draw water out of your tissue and hold it in your gut. A pill most certainly has an outrageous osmolatity and will definitely draw water out. Enough to kill you? probably not (unless you are dehydrated) enough to sap your performance? Certainly possible. Just throwing it out there. This is the reason that we not longer use salt pills anymore. The people who need them are the ones who would be hurt by them most.

Athletes haven't used salt pills for decades. We're talking about electrolyte pills; balanced for human pH. Update your knowledge, soldier.

Ph? What the fuck does Ph have to do with osmosis? Fuck-all. Talking out of your ass as usuall; either that or regurgitating some advertisement for "eXtreme H2o!" :rawk:

Um, the ratios of various electrolytes in these pills match that of the human blood.

Dumbass.

Electrolites (vitamins and minerals) have nothing to do with Ph (acidity) dumbass.

Gee, we're a bunch of chemistry nuts on here, aren't we? :rolleyes:

Electrolytes (with a 'y') are not "vitamins and minerals" -- they are usually solutions of acids, bases or salts. Obviously, acids and bases have everything to do with pH (which is not "acidity"), and I don't have to tell you how salts are generated, do I? (hint: it has to do with acids and bases.) In addition to neutral salts, there are also acid and basic salts, you know (which are probably not in my sports drink!)

I'm sure CBS can take it from here. :wave:

All I need is this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. And this chair.

jerk.jpg

All I need is this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. And this chair.

jerk.jpg

:lmao:Classic!