• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
KaskadskyjKozak

*&_#()*&@#(*&%@#*_&%_(@#&%_(@#&%(*_@#&%(*@#&(%*&

Hey brother. Drink a STROH's and light up a cigar. Its the greatest day of the year tomorrow.

fuck Stroh's, I'll crack open a bottle of whiskey

I started with the McCallen's Islay. Pretty damn tasty. Moving on to smaller and worser things.

It's summer. I'm thinking about a nice old-fashioned made with Rittenhouse 100 proof Rye.

fuck shit manwhore piss cunt goddamn scag apefuck dumbass limp-cocked purulent crapulent diseased moron bush-loving chav smegma drinker! :brew:

fuck shit manwhore piss cunt goddamn scag apefuck dumbass limp-cocked purulent crpaulent diseased moron bush-loving chav smegma drinkier!

exactly

dick-faced chumb scrubbing wanker assed cockmouth shiteating fucker ass

:wazup::battlecage: :battlecage: :battlecage::poke: :poke: :poke::provoke: :provoke: :argue::wazup::tdown::toad::lmao::grlaf::anger: ::skull:: :crosseye::sleep::cry::crazy::confused::mad::shock::argue::toad: :toad: :argue: :argue: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::ass: :ass: :mistat: :mistat: :mistat::moondance: :moondance:

8D :rocken: baa

Yes, well that's the sort of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I have come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist!

fuck shit manwhore piss cunt goddamn scag apefuck dumbass limp-cocked purulent crapulent diseased moron bush-loving chav smegma drinker! :brew:

shit fuck tit bitch bugger bastard snot fart dink poop bum

I'm fucking offended by all this fucking cussing. You fucking fuckers are all fucked up. Fuck it!

shut your fucking fucks you fucked up fucking fuckers! Why the fuck do you have to fucking say the fucking 'fuck' word so fucking much you dumb fucks. All the stupid fucking shitty ass swear words you fucking guys fucking say fucking piss me off!

fuck, fuck, mother mother fuck noitch noitch noitch drinkin' beers smokin joints

Listen up, you pitbull puppy fucking ass recycling bins. Either learn how to swear, or log your pink socked, anal fissured chub chunnels onto NWhikers.