Obama

akhalteke

You probably have not spent much time with minorities.

You've obviously never been in the military.

America is not perfect.

Nope, but I would rebuke anyone who would say "god damn america." Obama it seems would not.

Now THAT scares me.

Me too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see the point after a couple good ones... plus, I can't drink a lot of IPA's or Stouts as I get gassy trying to drink a 30-bomb of those. A couple good beers for taste and a smattering of rat piss to ppolish me off.

Remember, I only get to drink so often. I gotta make it count when I can.

You probably have not spent much time with minorities.

You've obviously never been in the military.

America is not perfect.

Nope, but I would rebuke anyone who would say "god damn america." Obama it seems would not.

Now THAT scares me.

Me too.

So I take it you have been in the military and all those minority soldiers around you felt like they were getting the same shake in life that you get as a white boy?

"Whooee!!! Ah shore am glad I grew up in the ghetto. What a great life this is."

God will damn Americans if we continue to horde our treasure and use force to take what we want from other countries.

Man up.

We are not living up to Christian standards as a country. Especially not when it comes to helping the poor here or abroad.

If you can't handle the truth about our failings AND can't tollerate US citizens who point out where we are failing, then you might be happier in a country where people are controlled more completely by their government.

Cheers!!

So I take it you have been in the military and all those minority soldiers around you felt like they were getting the same shake in life that you get as a white boy?

"Whooee!!! Ah shore am glad I grew up in the ghetto. What a great life this is."

I don't think that every black man lived in a ghetto. Nor do I think that ghetto living is reserved only for the black man. I think. I think this is an ugly generalization that does nothing but further the rift between the two races.

I am a firm believer in treating everyone as equals. If one starts treating another as a victim, this victim mentality will prevail.

I can only vouch for the service and the manner in which i conduct my life.

Man up.

I have.

We are not living up to Christian standards as a country. Especially not when it comes to helping the poor here or abroad.

We are not a Christian nation.

If you can't handle the truth about our failings AND can't tollerate US citizens who point out where we are failing, then you might be happier in a country where people are controlled more completely by their government.

I assure you I will not. I have not problem listening to other's opinions. If I did, I would not talk on this website.

Back to your original question...

"Please, I want to understand how you deal with this seemingly obvious problem? How can you run a country that you don't care about and one that your wife only just started to be proud of when her husband was running for office?"

I have asked myself the same almost every day for the past 7+ years. Open your fucking face, dickeyes! :noway:

Back to your original question...

"Please, I want to understand how you deal with this seemingly obvious problem? How can you run a country that you don't care about and one that your wife only just started to be proud of when her husband was running for office?"

I have asked myself the same almost every day for the past 7+ years. Open your fucking face, dickeyes! :noway:

Hey cuntress. Did I say I was happy with our current predicament? If you read a couple of posts ago, you might be informed.

I am serious. I cannot understand how it is not a bigger deal to people. The church you attend is a pretty big part of who you are. If that is who he is, I am scared.

It's not that people don't care about him tolerating an anti-American racist church, it's that i) this story is old news to people who actually care and ii) there are far too many things scary about this guy to be totally focused on this one thing.

more of the same:

They purposely infected African American men with syphilis.

That is actually with out a doubt quite true. African American males were purposefully infected with syphilis to study the disease. We studied that case in microbiology in college.

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'

Keep Trolling', Trolling', Trolling',

Though they're disapprovin',

Keep them doggies Trolling' Rawhide!

Don't try to understand 'em,

Just rope and throw and grab 'em,

Soon we'll be living high and wide.

Boy my otter's calculatin'

My true love will be waitin', be waiting at the end of my ride.

Troll 'em on, head 'em up,

Troll 'em up, move 'em out,

Move 'em on, head 'em out Rawhide!

Set 'em out, ride 'em in

Ride 'em in, let 'em out,

Troll 'em out, ride 'em in Rawhide.

I object to the bastardization of this great song, 'Rawhide.'

Otherwise, carry on.