W's 4th of July speech

fear_and_greed

The US economy is strong and resilient. Our financial system is stable. The Iraqi’s are living in a WMD-free democrazy.

While drilling on the White House lawn, we just struck oil, a major find (or an underground pipeline), which will lower gas prices for the national holiday to .99 per liter - whatever that means. Our evil empire friends from North Korea ain’t such bad guys afterall. And thanks to global warming, my ranch in Tx will soon have a nice view of the Gulph coast. I'd like to tell you that my man Bernacke is going to start distibuting all those SUV’s he’s been reposessing to the poor and downtroden of our fine county so that they too can participate in the American dream of home ownership.

Now I know that some of you have lost your jobs, your homes, your self esteem and your rights, but I am here to tell you that

America was built by fine folks like yourselves.

Please all join in the celebration at the Tresury Dept. for the installation the 1 millionith printing press. Soon all of our finanshall problems will be a thing of the past.

A special "Howdy" goes out to all the brave and giving men and women of armed forces. It's not easy being in countries that we are trying to subjugate for the betterment of the homeland.

God bless America! Happy 4th of July! And please go shopping!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic