Shrooms make you feel good!

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have your car exhaust and polystyrene glue, I would much rather have shrooms. Mmm shrooms in a box with a fox, on a boat with a goat, on a train with cane, in a lab with crab, Ken I am I will eat shrooms whenever I can!

We weren't saying which is better, just noting what else can make you feel good. All are good answers. Try them, you will like them, Ken I am. :)

You should never need to buy shrooms, they are easy to find. My grandma used to have a bunch growing in her yard, behind the garage :toad: You'd hear a noise around 2 AM, turn on the porch light and see three or four black-clad stoners on the lawn trying to pick a baggie full.

We used to go out and pick them in the cow pastures of SW Houston a little while after a good rain. The sherriff's deputies also knew of this procedure, so one had to be ever-mindful of lurking law enforcement officers while gathering the harvest.

In Netherlands a new conservative government has pulled the licenses of all the pot bars and red light district, but you can still legally buy shrooms.... Personally I think their priorities are a bit skewed, but that's just me.

Actually I think they have it figured just perfectly :grlaf:

Amsterdam - Starting July 1, marijuana will be the only leaf that can be smoked in public buildings in the Netherlands. Cannabis devotees are not celebrating.

http://www.busrep.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=552&fArticleId=4465428

True, but all shrooms aren't created equal. Quality QBs trump slimy blue ringers any day.

Someone knows his fun guys