ArcTeryx Seconds Sale

Dru

This Friday-Saturday-Sunday at the shipping warehouse in Burnaby. (The new one, not the old one which was in the same building as the factory). 50-75% off retail. clothing, packs, harnesses. 9AM-9PM. Cash or credit card only.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2770 Bentall St. between Lougheed Highway and Grandview Highway (aka 12th St.) about 1 block E of Rupert St. So this is just over the Vancouver border from Burnaby actually. I betcha MapQuest can do the rest for you.

• 2 years later...
Is the Arcteryx outlet still in the same place it used to be?

It is for now, but a large commercial property on Dollarton Highway in North Vancouver has a sign stating "Future Home of Arc'Teryx".

Paul's gonna be losin a lot of money commuting past that thing every day. It'll be like someone building a Duff Brewery between Homer Simpson's house and the nuclear power plant hahaha.gif

Paul's gonna be losin a lot of money commuting past that thing every day. It'll be like someone building a Duff Brewery between Homer Simpson's house and the nuclear power plant hahaha.gif

It's bad enough having to drive past the MEC, two Tim Hortons and the Lynnwood liquor store every day! The last thing I need is the Arc'Teryx factory store on my doorstep.