Exit 38 bandits

LUCKY

At the trestle parking area on 6/28 between 11am and 6pm our car was car prowled, clothes were went trough, top left off the cooler, nothing was stolen because we did not leave any credit cards in the vehicle, the car was locked back up when we got back.

Beware the credit card thieves are on the prowl again they can't seem to leave this cash cow alone no matter how hot it is.

Any of you high tec sprayers know how to set up a micro cam so we can catch them in the act, pics of the thiefs would be cool.

Don’t leave credit cards in your car!!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen that vigilante man

I’ve been hearin’ his name all over this land

Lonely nights down in the engine house

Sleepin’ just as still as a mouse

Man comes home, chase the crowds in the rain

That’s a vigilante man

Vigilante man

Vigilante man

Well I ramble around from town to town

Ramble ¡®round from town to town

And they hunted us a while like a wild herd of cattle

That’s a vigilante man

Tell me why does that vigilante man

Tell me why does that vigilante man

Carry that sawed off shotgun in his hand

Would he shoot his brother and sister down

I’ve been hearin’ his name all over this land

Vigilante man

Vigilante man

Vigilante man

Vigilante man

Vigilante man

Vigilante man

Ok I am really getting tired of my car being prowled so I bought a cheep micro cam, I could not afford a good one, and it would be just my luck the :ass: would find it and steal it.

It would be cool to post a some pic's of him in the act and one of you go that's the guy that lives next door....BUSTED

Does anyone see anything wrong with sitting up in the hills a ways with a Winchester 30-06, some 240 grain hollow points, a Bushnell 9X scope, and a clear line of sight?

You know, not to kill 'em or anything unruly like that. Just spray a few rounds at their feet and at their rig as they peel outta the parking lot, squealing like stuck pigs. Just asking...

If anyone had the will or the cash, they have car alarms that will notify you via remote that your car is being broken into. You could basically set up a sting - a good old fashioned ass whoopin' would be good justice.

What makes you think some of these guys won't just whoop your butt???

eric_n_jeremy.jpg

Maybe someone should call in:

p_whittakerl.jpg

BIG LOU!

Does anyone see anything wrong ...

Well, given that earlier encounters with the miscreants, as well as overall profile for this scam conducted all over the west, suggests that the organizing principle might be the Russian mob rather than a few individual meth heads, it might be a bigger thing than one might want to mess with too personally. I didn't get the impression it was all that fun being Buford Pusser.

If anyone had the will or the cash, they have car alarms that will notify you via remote that your car is being broken into. You could basically set up a sting - a good old fashioned ass whoopin' would be good justice.

What makes you think some of these guys won't just whoop your butt???

eric_n_jeremy.jpg

They want something with my butt, but I'm not sure whoopin' it is what they're after.

Does anyone see anything wrong ...

...suggests that the organizing principle might be the Russian mob rather than a few individual meth heads...

Well, now that you put it that way, my conjecture certainly has its detractions. Damn...

The whole camera thing is a waste of time and money too. Someone here actually got pics of the villans in action complete with pics of their license plate. The King County Sherrif dept did a big whoppin 0.

The whole camera thing is a waste of time and money too. Someone here actually got pics of the villans in action complete with pics of their license plate. The King County Sherrif dept did a big whoppin 0.

Too busy solving seatbelt crime, apprehending helmetless bicycle riders, and chasing down cell phone users, I suspect. :rolleyes:

seatbelt crime

:lmao: that's a good one! :laf:

Ya know, you're an idiot if you don't wear one, but I would posit that it's your choice.

Of course, if you end up a vegetable after not wearing one, I do not think it's the state's job (nor mine, through my taxes) to pay for your upkeep. Same with motorcycle helmets.

Reap what ye sow.