moment of clarity

olyclimber

here is what you get for your moment of clarity. enjoy it bitches.

My mind speradically same time compadably wayne carter graduate bang bang academy change my reality thank god for grabbin me sort of like jim cause they can't stop the wrath of me but hell have no fury neither I even I would walk up in the devils kitchen eat a pie greedy I never full gettin fat and bitch i gotta itch so don't let me catch you wit that scra-scra-scratch yall niggaz off the face of the earth even mase came back for the money outta church so wit that on my mission for that money imma work my devine intervention might be in that womens purse tryna find a betta system but im runnin out of perk baby daughter tell me erks then daddy heart hurts so daddy pop at em untill they heart burst for my baby girl candy i make her starburst 9-11 was a fuckin shame i done saw worst like what if that bullet would've hit my heart first life would it be different i be still fuckin round wit death cause i got shot afer that and after that i grab the empty cases and tried to throw that bitch back at they faces Cetha i made it my nigga reel was on the ground naw i got up and looked around and grabbed the spot like AAAHHH im hard to kill Haadyy haa cut the music back up and keep the party goin fuck em and i dont need no grease im a mothafuckin gangsta off egostreet i dont need the hot boys i still keep my heat and i aint gotta sqad up i still keep my feet they call me michaelangelo you paint them so street but you remove that wallpaper bet that she rock we and you and i know whats goin on you probably ridin to a different song im propbably ridin on some different crome im probably high in a different zone but when im off we can get it on i take no days off catch that shit from my friend i clock out when i punch in im shootin reel you aint gotta block out its goin in em them rats stop hatin on the snake the boy venon the cat like payton for the lakers gonna win em im certified stamp im a champion like wuju bontime shit i shoot you nine times like you was fifty but you want be as likely as fifty i light me some piffy like elebright on the enffy like what nigga like me or lift i dont duck i be right in ya city for them bucks i take me a flight and come and get right, right in ya city yup im juss like diddy and nothin like puff yeah im sumthin like city he sumthin like young wizzy my nikes is spiffy im hardly a gotti im slightly a nitti all of a carter bitch nggaz never bitch me bum niggaz never ditch me shit i gotta me man im raw slip me thank god for granting me this moment of clarity this moment of honesty aint no moe sqad in me HAAH

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic