Another fake hug

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The lefties love posting that one with McCain and Bush. This one is just as laughable.

Not really, when you consider that this year's DNC primary paled in comparison to the gutter politics Shrub & Rove employed against McCain in 2000, particularly in South Carolina.

The lefties love posting that one with McCain and Bush. This one is just as laughable.

Not really, when you consider that this year's DNC primary paled in comparison to the gutter politics Shrub & Rove employed against McCain in 2000, particularly in South Carolina.

talk about partisan glasses! :grlaf:

Good point. My "partisan glasses" obviously made me overlook the allegations of fathering illegimiate children with prostitutes, drug addicted spouses, gay-baiting, etc. that happended during the DNC primary this year.

talk about partisan glasses! :grlaf:

Good point. My "partisan glasses" obviously made me overlook the allegations of fathering illegimiate children with prostitutes, drug addicted spouses, gay-baiting, etc. that happended during the DNC primary this year.

the two D camps hate each other's guts have had said some real bad shit, but hey, if your memory is that short (cough Geraldine Ferraro... Gov. Rendell...cough)

I'm not saying that it was all rainbows and unicorns this year, but Obama certainly treated Clinton far better than Bush treated McCain, relatively speaking. I think we can agree that the Obama/Clinton and Bush/McCain hugs were both fairly disingenuous political stunts.

I'm not saying that it was all rainbows and unicorns this year, but Obama certainly treated Clinton far better than Bush treated McCain, relatively speaking. I think we can agree that the Obama/Clinton and Bush/McCain hugs were both fairly disingenuous political stunts.

That's as close as we'll get to agreeing. :grin:

Refresh my memory, did Bush pay off McCain's campaign debt (no strings attached of course).