• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Fairweather

2nd Amendment ruling just in...

Fantastic! Woohoo!! Now if they can just finalize the concept of packing in the national parks.

"In a 5-4 decision, the justices upheld a lower court ruling striking down the ban. They said individuals had a right to keep handguns for lawful purposes."

What does "Lawful Purposes" mean?

"In a 5-4 decision, the justices upheld a lower court ruling striking down the ban. They said individuals had a right to keep handguns for lawful purposes."

Hunting, self protection, most importantly; militia. The final checks and balances. Did someone piss in your mother? Jesus!

Hunting, self protection, most importantly; militia. The final checks and balances. Did someone piss in your mother? Jesus!

What is your other (s) avatar? Usually folks dont just show up on cc.com and start spaying like total jerk/newbies without experience.

well no fucking shit dumbass. if you can't figure it out, you must be as dumb as i thought. I haven't exactly been secretive about it. lets think of this as homework... figure out who i am. if you need hints, i am sure off white or RUMR would help you with a few hints

Hold on a minute.....let me go find the "I care" button......

You asked cumdumpster (that was a clue there). Kinda hard to feign disinterest now isn't it shitsickle?

The originator of this thread was convinced for weeks that I was Hugh Conway, even as HC and I dissed each other (in a clever ploy, doncha know). It's even funnier now that we know that HC is a 14 year old girl.

Heh heh.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

great! now i can protect myself against nuts like FW

SPOKANE — Police say a man who was drinking with friends and playing with a handgun accidentally shot himself in the face in Spokane.

yup...that is just perfect in so many ways.

that guy needs to listen to his Skynyrd CD's more closely:

Hand guns are made for killin

Aint no good for nothin else

And if you like your whiskey

You might even shoot yourself

pointing the gun at yourself and pulling the trigger is definitely much easier than, say, exposing the chamber...

great! now i can protect myself against nuts like FW

Yeah now I'm going to buy a gun to defend myself against Fairweather and his whack job buddies.

SPOKANE — Police say a man who was drinking with friends and playing with a handgun accidentally shot himself in the face in Spokane.

Folks in Spokane have the extreme version of the game

Hold my beer and watch me....

well no fucking shit dumbass. if you can't figure it out, you must be as dumb as i thought. I haven't exactly been secretive about it. lets think of this as homework... figure out who i am. if you need hints, i am sure off white or RUMR would help you with a few hints

Hi Scott :crosseye:dumbass

Hi Scott :crosseye:dumbass

Even an old Joe figured it out. Shit. Good for nothing youth these days.

I've been shot twice and I still like them. :tup:

so are you going to tell us a story here, or did you shoot yourself?