2nd Amendment ruling just in...

Fairweather

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"In a 5-4 decision, the justices upheld a lower court ruling striking down the ban. They said individuals had a right to keep handguns for lawful purposes."

What does "Lawful Purposes" mean?

Hunting, self protection, most importantly; militia. The final checks and balances. Did someone piss in your mother? Jesus!

"In a 5-4 decision, the justices upheld a lower court ruling striking down the ban. They said individuals had a right to keep handguns for lawful purposes."

What does "Lawful Purposes" mean?

Hunting, self protection, most importantly; militia. The final checks and balances. Did someone piss in your mother? Jesus!

What is your other (s) avatar? Usually folks dont just show up on cc.com and start spaying like total jerk/newbies without experience.

well no fucking shit dumbass. if you can't figure it out, you must be as dumb as i thought. I haven't exactly been secretive about it. lets think of this as homework... figure out who i am. if you need hints, i am sure off white or RUMR would help you with a few hints

great! now i can protect myself against nuts like FW

SPOKANE — Police say a man who was drinking with friends and playing with a handgun accidentally shot himself in the face in Spokane.

yup...that is just perfect in so many ways.

great! now i can protect myself against nuts like FW

Yeah now I'm going to buy a gun to defend myself against Fairweather and his whack job buddies.

SPOKANE — Police say a man who was drinking with friends and playing with a handgun accidentally shot himself in the face in Spokane.

Folks in Spokane have the extreme version of the game

Hold my beer and watch me....

well no fucking shit dumbass. if you can't figure it out, you must be as dumb as i thought. I haven't exactly been secretive about it. lets think of this as homework... figure out who i am. if you need hints, i am sure off white or RUMR would help you with a few hints

Hi Scott :crosseye:dumbass

Hi Scott :crosseye:dumbass

Even an old Joe figured it out. Shit. Good for nothing youth these days.